Pricing and Details
Due to the nature of the business I am in, it is virtually impossible to give “standard pricing” for artworks. The prices may vary considerably, depending on what the client requires.
Some of the variables include:
- Amount of detail used in the cartoon/illustration
- Size of the artwork
- Whether the artwork is required in colour, or black and white
- The amount of drawings required
- Whether the artwork will be used once, multiple times , or as an ongoing piece
- Whether the artwork is for private or commercial use
I base my rates on the guidelines set by The Australian Cartoonists Association. You can visit their site at www.cartoonists.org.au
As you can appreciate, a large detailed colour cartoon takes far more time to produce than a single small black and white cartoon, so please take this into consideration when considering hiring me, or purchasing my artwork.
The quickest and most convenient way to obtain a price for an artwork produced by Taylored Toons, is to contact me.
All pricing provided shall be GST Inclusive.
Artwork from my portfolio page is currently available for purchase also, so if you see something you like there, don’t hesitate to call me.
The majority of my artwork is sent to the client electronically, but, if desired, you can also obtain a printed copy on A4 paper. (Larger sizes may be available upon special request).
Taylored Toons understands different clients have different needs, so I will endeavour to be as flexible as possible, to ensure you get the desired result.
A few things to take into consideration when applying to have artwork done are:
- Timeframe: How soon do you need the artwork?
- Ownership: Generally speaking, when you “purchase” the artwork, you are buying a licence to use the artwork. This does not give you complete copyright ownership of the artwork (please refer to my terms and conditions for more information on this).
- Budget: You cannot expect a masterpiece for the price of a quick sketch.
- Quality: I am a cartoonist, not a Magician. While I pride myself on producing quality work, I cannot produce miracles.
- Style: Each artist has their own “style”. Please visit my portfolio page to get an idea of mine, and whether it will be suitable for your needs.
- Type of Artwork Required: I use pencils, paper, and a graphics tablet to produce my cartoons and illustrations. I am not a Graphic Artist and do not use flash animation.
- Service: Taylored Toons takes pride in providing a friendly professional service.
Payment for artwork purchased from Taylored Toons can be made by either Direct Deposit, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), or by Bank Cheque.
Please contact me for these details.
I Hope the above information has been both helpful and useful.
If you have any questions, or require any further information, please contact me and I will endeavour to assist you.